These courses require a commitment from you. It is to your benefit that reading the required information PRIOR to classroom instruction will help you reach its full benefit.
- The Inside Information Checklist
Gregory DeClue, PhD, ABPP (Forensic), Independent Psychology Practice, Sarasota, Florida, and Charles “Skip” Rogers, Owner and Lead Instructor, The Interviews and Interrogations Institute
- Safeguarding against False Confessions
Gregory DeClue and Charles “Skip” Rogers
- Miranda Primer
- Miranda: When warnings are required
- Miranda Waivers and Invocations
- Miranda: When Compliance Is Compulsory
- Miranda Waivers (2013)
Articles printed with permission by Alameda County District Attorney’s Office POINT OF VIEW.