California Peace Officers Standards and Training (POST) Plan 1
Control Number: 7140-31445
This Investigator training class specifically covers interview and interrogation techniques for law enforcement investigators, featuring hands-on, experiential, proven interrogation techniques. To provide you the best law enforcement training experience possible, we require prerequisite reading and active role play participation.
College credit is available for this course.
This investigator training takes 5 days to complete, running from 0800 to 1700. This California Police Officer Standards and Training (POST) certified class is eligible for overtime backfill reimbursement and is a Universal Elective for the Robert Presley Institute of Criminal Investigation (ICI).
This Interview and Interrogation Training for Investigators class is 100% guaranteed by the Interviews and Interrogations Institute or your money back.
This Interview and Interrogation Training for Investigators class covers:
- How to Predict Human Behavior.
- Interrogation Body Language, Proxemics and Gestures
- Why People Lie: The Psychology of Deception
- Usage of Polygraph, Computerized Voice Stress Analyzer and Lie Detection Technology in determining truth or deception
- Cognitive Interviews, Free-Form Interviews and Suspect Elimination Interviews
- Criminal Interrogation and Confrontation Interviews
- Miranda Application and Admissibility of Statements
- How to Prepare for Court
- How to keep the interview dialog going with Transitional Stories, so you’ll never be at a loss for words during interrogation
- Law Enforcement Subterfuge
- Why You Should Record Your Interrogations
- How to Prevent False Confessions
- 40 hour
November 13, 2017 - November 17, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue Phone: (951) 486-2800
Venue Website: http://www.clarktraining.orgAddress: