California Peace Officers Standards and Training (POST) Plan 1
Control Number: 7140-31445
This Investigator training class specifically covers interview and interrogation techniques for law enforcement investigators, featuring hands-on, experiential, proven interrogation techniques. To provide you the best law enforcement training experience possible, we require prerequisite reading and active role play participation.
This investigator training takes 5 days to complete, running from 0800 to 1700. This California Police Officer Standards and Training (POST) certified class (Plan 1) and is a Universal Elective for the Robert Presley Institute of Criminal Investigation (ICI).
This Interview and Interrogation Training for Investigators class is 100% guaranteed by the Interviews and Interrogations Institute or your money back.
This Interview and Interrogation Training for Investigators class covers:
- How to Predict Human Behavior.
- Interrogation Body Language, Proxemics and Gestures
- Why People Lie: The Psychology of Deception
- Usage of Polygraph, Computerized Voice Stress Analyzer and Lie Detection Technology in determining truth or deception
- Cognitive Interviews, Free-Form Interviews and Suspect Elimination Interviews
- Criminal Interrogation and Confrontation Interviews
- Miranda Application and Admissibility of Statements
- How to Prepare for Court
- How to keep the interview dialog going with Transitional Stories, so you’ll never be at a loss for words during interrogation
- Law Enforcement Subterfuge
- Why You Should Record Your Interrogations
- How to Prevent False Confessions
- 40 hour
January 22, 2018 - January 26, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Redding Community Room