California Peace Officers Standards and Training (POST) Plan 1
Control Number: 7140-31435
This Basic Interview and Interrogation training class covers interview and interrogation techniques for law enforcement, specifically patrol officers and beginning investigators. To provide you the best law enforcement training experience possible, we require prerequisite reading and active role play participation. This class is:
- Universal Elective for the Robert Presley Institute of Criminal Investigation California Police Officer Standards and Training (POST) Perishable Skill for tactical and interpersonal communications.
- College credit is available for this course.
This law enforcement training takes 3 days to complete, running from 0800 to 1700. This California Police Officer Standards and Training (POST) certified class is also eligible for overtime backfill reimbursement.
This Basic Interview and Interrogation Training class is 100% guaranteed by the Interviews and Interrogations Institute or your money back.
The Basic Interview and Interrogation training class covers:
- How to Predict Human Behavior
- Interrogation Body Language, Proxemics and Gestures
- Why People Lie: The Psychology of Deception
- Usage of Polygraph, Computerized Voice Stress Analyzer and Lie Detection Technology in determining truth or deception
- Free-Form Interviews and Suspect Elimination Interviews
- Criminal Interrogation and Confrontation Interviews
- Miranda Application and Admissibility of Statements
- How to Prepare for Court
- Why People Commit Crimes
- How to keep the interview dialog going with Transitional Stories, so you’ll never be at a loss for words during interrogation
- Why You Should Record Your Interrogations
- How to Prevent False Confessions
- 24 hour
October 10, 2017 - October 12, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue Phone: (951) 486-2800
Venue Website: http://www.clarktraining.orgAddress: